Shorties...

    Tuesday, June 12, 2007

    #28
    Beware of the monster!


    Wooh!
    I had some busy week.
    Went to Borovetz(Rila mountain) to do some work and then bam! off to Albena(Black sea). I had a lot to drink, got drunk a few times, danced and shit, did some work. But most important got some nice tan. I thought a lot about posting a picture of my brown self... and... yep... I will upload one. Now let me hear a big round of applause for my utter courage of reveling my "beautiful" (note the quotes!!! I am being sarcastic here!) body. Warning! People who fear monsters don't look!
    ˇ
    ˇ
    ˇ
    ˇ
    ˇ
    ˇ
    ˇ
    ˇ
    ˇ
    ˇ
    ta da!

    And I know I don't look that brown, but hey, this is huge progress for my skin and I am so very proud.
    Oh, and by the way this post was supposed to be long and me telling everithing but suddenly I am way too lazy to do it, so you can just enjoy me! ;)

    6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Oh, hello, hi! Remember me? *wave* If you need me to rub sunscreen on your back, just give me a shout!

    P. said...

    Do you have soft hands?

    Anonymous said...

    A. says so :)

    Мъник said...

    You must have either soft hands and hard (and big)... you know :)

    P. said...

    @ tr: Well, if A. says so... *takes out the sunscreen and shouts for help*

    @ mynik: I thought you weren't going to be engaged in that kind of stuff for a while, or you say one can't resist a nice 20 cm long... you know ;)

    Мъник said...

    Ha ha :)
    these are terrible rumors!