Shorties...

    Thursday, September 18, 2008

    #113 Brrr

    I hate the cold weather. This is so freaky. Last weak i was wearing t-shirts and was dying of heat and today I am with my winter jacket and I can feel my hand crying out for the sun. It started showing the first symptoms of the cold allergy and it's been only a couple of days of cold weather. If it gets bad now I am so going to die during winter. Where is the autumn? We can't go from summer steraight to winter, this is not right!

    My boobs hurt. They are growing, cause you know I am no magician anymore (*hint* I lift my arms and I still can see them) Anyway, this is weird. Very weird. It is not that time of the month. Now you will ask why am I complaing about my boobs getting bigger, well duh!, they fucking hurt and I don't like that.

    I am now officially a fan of a certain brand of cakes and the likes... I think I have become slightly addicted, but they are so good and they have coconut stuff and this makes me extrememly happy and I can feel my ass growing, because I've been eating those a lot lately!
    Ah, I almost forgot... BALCONI! Delicious Balconi (If I would say this in Bulgarian it would sound terribly pervy... yum!)

    2 comments:

    MKB said...

    You're wearing your winterjacket? Hm. According to my weatherwidgets you're having 18 degree weather right now. I know it's probably a big jump from hot hot sunny weather, but it's still four degrees more than my weather, and I'm walking around in tshirts and thin vests.

    I'm gonna guess and say it's the sudden drop that's bothering your body, and not the actual coldness of the weather. Shit, 20 degrees is what we had most of summer. You should be okay once your hand gets used to it. It's definitely not cold enough for cold allergies to show themselves!! *throws gloves at P.*

    I won't say anything about your boobs growing and hurting, 'cause I'm a very good girl. However, I do wanna know what Balconi means in Bulgarian, 'cause I can't find it. :)

    MKB said...

    Forget everything I said that included numbers, I looked wrong... :( It's very cold indeed and it's not appropriate at all for september!! ({)