Shorties...

    Tuesday, April 24, 2007

    #22
    There's nothing like home!

    Aaaand I am back from my not so productive trip to LV.

    I wish I could tell you more about Vegas, but this place has to be seen and felt. It is good for a week and then you've seen it all. It is impressive though, a little oasis in the middle of the desert. Speaking of the desert... damn the weather there. Hot sun and wind during the day and during the night your ass freezes. My skin has never been so dry. What else... ah, once again I managed to realize that the American food is a total crap, American beer is the king of the crap, seriously people it is... piss. God bless the good old Heineken and Smirnoff.

    Oh my lovely Bulgaria... beautiful Bulgaria. Love the nature, love the people, love the spirit!

    3 comments:

    MKB said...

    Welcome home darrrrlin'.

    Heineken! I don't like the stuff, but it's Dutch, so I'm excited. Heineken! I thought they had this in the US... the Americans always pronounce it wrong.

    Glad you're home safe. :)

    Мъник said...

    Home sweet home

    P. said...

    Hihi, I know it is Dutch beer and they have it there but it is imported, so it is good!!!

    Thank you for the welcome.