Shorties...

    Tuesday, May 29, 2007

    #26
    Hm...

    I got a wake up poke last night!
    I guess I was far away in dreamland, if my roomie had to get up and poke me so I could wake up.

    People, stop, don't worry... nothing bad and scary happened!

    Apparently I woke her up first... with my snoring!
    I can't believe this, seriously. I know I snore from time to time, but I've always had a good reason for that - being very drunk or sick. Last night I was neither drunk nor sick. I feel sliiiightly embarrassed but it is also quite entertaining, if you are me that is. It must have been really loud and annoying, cause it is hard to make my roomie wake up in the middle of the night and what about making her walk the three steps to my bed and poke me. A lot of effort, I am telling you! I wonder should I spend some of my so valuable (riiiight, even I don't believe my 'I'm so busy and sophisticated' shit) time, trying to find the reason for this midnight concert i performed. Or wait... I will just keep snoring like a pig and annoy my roomie even more, that'll be fun. If this continues, I might end up waking up dead some morning. Oh, wait! I can't wake up if i am dead, can I?! Anyway, I think you got my point, if I don't fix my lungs (maybe by smoking less) and my throat (syrup, I will get some sweet cough syrup) ... I might end up sleeping on the balcony. Sweet. Well, at least it is summer ;).

    Oh, by the way... tonight I might get drunk (the boss has some ... More snoring. Yes! 'Houston, we have a problem'. Pray for me, people, I don't want to die so young and green and still a virgin!

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I likes you very much. I wish you be my girl. Do you have boyfriend?

    Мъник said...

    Абе бях намислила да ти напиша един дълъг англ коментар, ама ме домързя. Анонимният съм аз - просто от предния пост имам точно 3 (три) познати думички и естеството на темата никак не позволява да се излигавя отдолу. Този ме уби... от смях :)
    Peace

    P. said...

    @ anonymous: I likes you so very much too. Kisses!
    @ Mynik: ;)