Shorties...

    Sunday, May 27, 2007

    #24
    PUSH THE BUTTON (you won't regret it)!

    I am so proud of myself... it took me all day to put up this shitty player here, but it was worth all the effort!!!

    I know that my readers already know this song, but for those of you who had the misfortune to not want to be here and yet you are reading this... PUSH THE PLAY BUTTON!!!

    This is the greatest cover ever! Tony Braxton can only envy the talent of those guys...

    ETA: I just realized that you can't actually see the song title before you play it. Ah well... I don't really care, the song is still brilliant!!!

    ETA1: I just want to add one more thing... the credit for the lovely title goes to... drumroll... these guys. Magnificent.

    1 comment:

    MKB said...

    So romantic... especially the woman in the chorus.