Shorties...

    Friday, August 10, 2007

    #34

    I've noticed something... every time I get my period I feel the urge to post. And this post is the proof of that. As usual I have no idea what I am going to write about.
    A while ago I planned a big post about Minesweeper(this is a tiny little game that runs on Windows computers), but then while I was doing a little research I suddenly became very depressed, cause ...well... apparently I suck at that game. And I used to, I repeat, used to think I was doing pretty good. So, there will be no big post about Minesweeper, unless I get slightly closer to the world record of 37 seconds on Expert mode, which of course will be never :)). Well, at least my love towards that game will last forever. The game rocks, people!
    Now I am going to talk a little about another game I play. I play online and occasionally I win money, very little money. It is fun even...
    I interrupt this post to make an announcement:
    I AM GOING TO AMSTERDAM!!! HA! How cool is that, for almost 2 weeks. Now tell me how not to love my job!!! And in case you missed it... I AM GOING TO AMSTERDAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!
    So where was I... It is fun even playing even without the money part, but hey, who doesn't like some cash. I am talking about the Texas Hold'em Poker. And before you start worrying about me becoming hooked and losing all my savings... for now I have a clear head. I only play the so-called Free Rolls, where I compete against 2000-12000 other people for like a couple of dollars. One time I won 16$ I finished 4th out of 5000. That made me very proud. Today I won 1,5$ - 21st out of 6000. Now on my account I have 5,12$. Yes, I lost a lot of it, but I don't care. I play for fun and the money is just a nice stimulation :D. I promise as soon as I win some big tournament I will treat you ;). Oh, by the way... I AM GOING TO AMSTERDAM! hehe I am kidding, my flatmate wants to take me to a live tournament, he said he will pay me the buy-in. I laughed at him. Next time he offers I will just agree :)
    On a whole different note... Do ETAs have to be at the end of the post or I can sneak them in?
    ETA: Blogger confuses me. I want to smack it, it doesn't do what I want it to do...
    ETA1: I am very sad. My watch has stopped working! This feels my eyes with tears. I read somewhere that there was some mystical thing about the time when the watch had stopped... but I don't remember where. I will ask google... The time is ...WTF!!!!!! I mean WTF!!!!!! How I haven't noticed it before... I thought it had stopped at 3 o'clock... OK... 8(this for sure):54(I am pretty certain):19(here I have more doubts)

    1 comment:

    Мъник said...

    УРАААААААААААААААААААААААААА!
    гет дъ парти стартед ТУНАЙТ :)