Shorties...

    Friday, January 4, 2008

    #77
    The scissors master

    I am totally hooked! Seriously, I feel like a kiddo. Thanks to my random clicking on random links, I accidentally found myself on this site: Nice Bunny (can the name be cuter? I don't think so!). The link takes you straight to the cool part and I will suggest you to have a look at the first column. I am so excited. I have my first ninja bunny made already. Which of course didn't turn out as cool as on the picture, but hey, I am sick, I am at work and the shadow of the nasty kinda-boss bitch is weighing over my fragile self. My second ninja bunny is on its way. I only have to cut out his body and nunchaku (Good Lord, it took me forever to find the proper spelling of this word. Thank you Turtles Ninja and especially the cutest one of all - Michelangelo). AAYYAA!

    Erm, on a very different note: FUCK YOU, BLOGGER! WORK, MOTHER FUCKER!

    OK, now I can continue. It is addictive. I wish I had glue and colour printer at home. Well, actually I have a colour printer, but I will have to install it. I probably have glue too, but I don't know where...
    Pictures will be provided on a later stage.

    I wonder if I can make the entire collection of paper cuties over the weekend?! *starts printing* (Yes, I am using office equipment for personal benefits. Bite me)

    Erm, and once again... FUCK YOU, BLOGGER!

    2 comments:

    MKB said...

    Heh, your tags are "fun" and "work". That's funny.

    P. said...

    Yeah, I know. I am still learning :)