Shorties...

    Thursday, April 24, 2008

    #97 Dream a little dream...

    Wow, don't you just hate it when your alarm goes off and you so want to keep dreaming your dreams? I mean, it is not about the comfort and warmness of your bed, but the contents of your dream. I know that all gets ruined and the effect of the dream is lost, but you refuse to open your eyes and force your brain to work and desperately hope that you will keep dreaming. I really only wanted 15 more minutes, 15 fucking minutes. And no, you big pervs, it wasn't a "wet" dream. Ah well, it might have gotten there on a later stage, but it so wasn't about that! It isn't bad enough that real life is full of mind games, but your mind has to play you even in your sleep...
    In a few words, I would have had a great dream but I didn't!

    No comments: