Shorties...

    Wednesday, May 14, 2008

    #101 Ew... and :)

    Tampons hate me, but I hate them more! Ha!
    Either my technique of getting them in is totally wrong (which I highly doubt, because what is so complicated about it... a hole, a thing to stick in the hole... not much chance of getting it wrong /and no, you pervs!, I didn't do it in the ass hole!/) or well, I have no idea. I know I will avoid tampons as much as possible!
    I bleed like a bitch, I feel like shit, I need to sleep 12 straight hours.
    And yet, I know my life is not so bad and I so much like the little things that make my happy! I am lucky to know how to appreciate those :)

    3 comments:

    BJ said...

    Well, tampons are not as easy to use as one would think. It took me some time to get the routine.

    BJ said...

    Oh, and that thing in the corner looks like a rainbow colored bush. Which is slightly disturbing.

    P. said...

    Indeed!