Shorties...

    Monday, June 9, 2008

    #105 Various

    08.06.08 - A tiny bit earlier than I expected, but I took the ride again. Go, go, red pony!

    I plan on getting a bike. I have absolutely no idea where I am going to keep it, but I want it and I don't necessarily need it, but I want it. Hopefully on Saturday I will have it, if I don't change my mind by then...

    I saw something extraordinary this morning, on my way to work. And OMG! It was Lindt, it was special Lind, it was special Summer Edition Lindt, it was Lind chocolate with coconut, it is my dream! and it costs a fucking fortune. Guess who is going to spend ridiculously huge amount of money on chocolate which can't be eaten right away. Yes, that is correct, I am talking about myself. It is fucking expensive and I want to buy it all... I am aware of the fact that this is not possible, since I am short on money at the moment. OH OH OH, I will spend the money for the bike on chocolate. It will suck that I won't be able to eat it right away... but the diet will end some day... and with all the chocolate I will get, I will turn fat again and I don't care... You have no idea... Lindt chocolate and coconut, fuck me, I am getting wet and drooling just thinking about it. And whoever thinks I will share this chocolate... they are deeply mistaken. Man, I am so excited... I can't wait to get me some of that sweet pleasure...

    1 comment:

    MKB said...

    Hahaha I love this post. Silly silly girl! I love that you say "if I don't change my mind by then"... right before changing your mind. Bikes rule by the way, but you're right, Lindt is much too good to pass up. :D

    *cough* CHEER ON THE NETHERLANDS TONIGHT! *cough*