Shorties...

    Saturday, December 9, 2006

    #2

    I created this thing with the intention to eventually start posting here regularly. I did really. But as always nothing ever turns up as i want it to be. But why should it, then life would be boring, heh! I swear my head is full with ideas (random shit) that i can write up here, but everytime i get my big ass to the computer and log in and ... blah blah i wirte something and then i just don't post it. I log out and get off the computer feeling really low and stupid. Well i am stupid anyway, so i suppose i only feel low.
    So here i am, writing some meaningless stuff...
    I like sheep. I like to sleep with my fluffy sheep. His name is Pedro. (Oh, before i continue... i don't there to be some missunderstandings... i am not that perverted and i talk about stuffed animal here ;) although this could be considered as perverted too... i am way too old to play with toys) Anyway... Pedro gives me comfort, sometimes i feel really lonely and Pedro is there ... Oh God, how pathetic am I?! Yeah, i will not continue this one...
    I so wish i could say somethings here... get them off my head, but fuck i can't. i can't cause i am chicken. Sometimes i wish i didn't care that much about what others think of me. (one more thing to proove how stupid i am)
    I am a nice person really. Well, at least i want to look at myself as a nice person. Are you a nice person when you hurt someone, just because you know this is for the best and if you leave things the way they are you will just end up in a shit hole? ...
    Isn't it great... you sit with the intention to write a funny post and what comes out is just... nothing.
    I think i really suck at this writing. oh, and by the way i can be funny sometimes... i guess it is not the right moent now.
    I have a new online friend, yeah ... friend. I really like that person! I know you will be reading this... so... you are crazy and yet so charming ;)!

    ok, i can't do this anymore. maybe someday i will have my fun burst and i will post again.

    3 comments:

    MKB said...

    YAY, post... I liked it a lot. Few things...

    Whoever you meant at the ending, I'm sure it's making him/her just GIGGLISH to be reading that...

    Sleeping with sleep is a valid lifechoice.

    You're not stupid. You're very smart and absolutely adorable.

    Yes, you're a nice person if you hurt someone because you know it's for the best. You're a very brave person when you do that.

    You have no idea how many times I logged off before I put up the first post that first time. And as a fellow chicken: I'm very proud of you for posting this.

    Yum... chicken.

    In case anyone is doubting it (which, how could they after the Pedro story) yes, she's absolutely very, very funny.

    Veel kusjes -

    Loo.

    P. said...

    Well... veel kusjes back to you... I would say smth longer and a lot harder for my multylanguage abilities... but i will keep it private ;)

    Мъник said...

    You are smarter than you look, Plamko :P I am surprised sometimes :P