Shorties...

    Thursday, December 28, 2006

    #5

    I had a rough night last night.
    I feel a little like shit but then again i am kind of happy.
    A part of my life is about to end and it is going to end in a very ugly way. I wish i could do something to change this but i can't and to be honest i really don't want to. When things are not working out and you have no desire to fix them, it is always better to end them. I mean people will get hurt, i am getting hurt too, but i feel that this is the better decision. I am not happy right now with this situation and if i leave it like this i will become more and more miserable. So, yeah, i am glad this is ending. New year, new beginning, right?

    There are moments in life when you have no other choice but to pretend. Pretending makes you a liar. I don't want to be a liar, i am not a liar. But i have to pretend. And i will pretend. Does this makes me a bad person? I know that my intentions are not bad. I just want to make a friend happy and support her. I think she is making a mistake but i can't tell her that, i can't tell her this in the face. I will hurt her and she might hate me. Hm!

    I know i am not making sense. Well i am making sense to me, but not to you who accidentally got on this page, but then again i am writing this for me... :) so it is all cool.

    I make a promise to myself..., someday very soon i will write this totally funny and cool and optimistic post. I want to do it and i have what to say, but for now i am not in the right mood i guess...

    I got the the coin from the banitza last night, this means i will be lucky and happy next year. So..., yeah, YAY to me!!!

    1 comment:

    Мъник said...

    Friday night at my place? There will be Ballantines and Finlandia - two very old friends of ours. You know them, right?:) This will be a good opportunity to stop with bad thoughts. Call me :P