Shorties...

    Friday, January 5, 2007

    #6

    Oh, i am so annoyed.
    Did morning i decided to get something sweet(chocolate to be more specific). So together with a pack of cigarettes i got a Kinder SURPRISE egg /http://www.kindersurprise.com/. Oh, oh i got so exited, like a 4 year old kid. Not only i was going to have some chocolate but a toy as well. YAY! I couldn't wait to open it and see what's inside, yes i wasn't interested in the chocolate anymore. And here we go... It took me like forever to open that stupid thing that holds the toy. Come people, these are supposed to be for little kids and me the gigantic one had to use my teeth, a pen, a knife, an enormous amount of strenght to open that thing. Yeah yeah there should be an easier way, but no! i couldn't find it. So after 5-10 mins of struggling, oh miracle, it is open. There i go excited again. My shaky hands eagerly unwrap the paper... Oh, the disappointment! Oh, my! The stupidest toy ever! Not only it is ugly as hell, well you can eventually get to like it, but you will have to force yourself or better lie to yourself, but surprise surprise it is one piece toy. Damn you Kinder! I remember the good old times when there were little parts we had to connect, it was so much more fun then. But yeah, i got a baby firefighter on a pole... and no it is not sexy at all, i wish it was though, then i could have had some satisfaction. So this one, is only wearing diapers, firefighter boots and a helmet. Oh and has the ugliest tattoo of a ... hm... i don't like the translation in english for this one... baby comforter(WTF!!!) anyway, it is ugly and colourful. Blah!
    Well the chocolate was good! I admit, I've always liked that taste.
    I will finish this random rambling with ...
    На който не му харесва, да духа супата!

    ETA How the hell the links work?!? Ah, well the longer way works too...
    ETA 2 Why no one mentioned that i haven't aligned the posts...

    8 comments:

    MKB said...

    1. That was fucking hilarious. I wish I could've seen you struggle with the poor egg. :p

    2. Baby firefighter... that's wicked hot, babe.

    (Okay that comment even scared me a little. I'm kidding. Really.)

    3. ONELINER!!! Uhm... what does it mean?

    4. Links: highlight the part you want to make into a link... for example, the words "Kinder SURPRISE egg", click the ugly green button with the silver circles on it at the top of your typefield and enter the address you want to link to. Tadaa!!!

    5. Your posts weren't aligned? Do... we have to align our posts? They don't do that on their own???

    6. "My shaky hands eagerly unwrap the paper..." Teee-heee. You're so cute.

    7. I don't know what a baby comforter is. It's 9 AM. I haven't slept. Give me a break, I'm not even gonna look it up :p

    *cuts out number 8 through 13*

    Congrats on an awesome light post, babe. I know you wanted it badly. :))

    Can't. Stop. Typing.

    Loo.

    MKB said...

    Naked sex bunny!

    Yeah, I don't know where that came from either.

    P. said...

    1. The egg wasn't poor, i was ... ;)
    2. Wicked hot NOT!
    3. Hm the oneliner... in general: who doesn't like it... blow me
    4.Oh, yes. I am stupid! (nothing new realy)
    5. Well i like it different ;)
    6. ...
    7. This is plastic thing you stick in a baby's mouth so it can stop whine. Consider it a fake nipple.

    I want the other ones...8-13

    -------

    You forgot little ;)

    MKB said...

    1. You came at it with a knife!
    2. Well... no... I put a damn disclaimer right underneath it!
    3. Ohhhhh excellent. *adds to notes*
    4. You're brilliant and you know it. :)))
    5. Well I like being lazy and leaving it as it is. :)) Your blog looks very pretty.
    6. Ah, you and your dots.
    7. Ahhhh... a speen. Got it. Nice comparison ;)

    ---

    Pfft, fine, but they're all lame. Which is why I cut them in the first place, thank you.

    8. "Me the gigantic one" - Huh? Gigantic? Pfft. Well, maybe compared to an innocent chocolate egg... seriously, the poor thing!

    9. Ohhh I used to LOVE it when you had to puzzle them together. They even came with a little manual and stuff. We used to have competitions who could put it together fastest... those were the days, man. :))

    10. What's wrong with colourful? First my Maclayout, now the speen (I refuse to call it anything else)... it's a miracle you haven't said anything about my new haircolour :p

    11. Oh and by the way: Kinder = german for "kid". You're not really SUPPOSED to like the toy that much... :p

    12 and 13 were removed for selfpreservation purposes. :p

    ---

    Naked LITTLE sex bunny. Sorry darling.

    Loo.

    Мъник said...

    Justified alignment look very ugly on web. I prefer left alignment, please. Listen to me I know. And the line spacing - does it have to be so closed? :P

    P. said...

    MUAHAHAH.
    Oh, i love that comment :P.
    But... but... I love justified alignment... i will leave it. And yes i will fix the spacing... if i find out how :)

    Мъник said...

    I can do it for you:) ... if you're desperately asking for help :P

    P. said...

    HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!