Shorties...

    Monday, January 22, 2007

    ...


    REST IN PEACE, DIDI!!!

    You will always stay in my heart.


    Life is a total ungrateful and unfair bitch. Why do always bad things happen to good people? This sucks big time!!! FUCK!
    I tried so hard not to cry today and i did quite well... only a few tears... I wanted to be strong, well more like not to show i am weak. Fuck, i managed to hold on for so long! And then... then i went to the other office to see the colleagues, the boss, everybody... And damn, it was impossible. My boss is nearly 2 m tall, 100++ kg and when you see a man like that cry like a little baby, it is so hard and it hurts so much. I just couldn't, i couldn't keep my tears in anymore. God! Why? I didn't know her for long, not even 2 years. And she is..., she was a great woman, so vivid, smiling, determined, she wasn't only my boss, she was my friend... And now what... now she is gone... FUUUUUCK!!! It hurts so much, i miss her so much already... it is so unfair...
    And now i have to talk to my dad, it will be the third time today i try to talk to him... i just call him and i can't speak, if i try to speak i will burts into tears...
    I don't want to write anymore. And i had such a great stroy to tell today. Fuck it! Fuck everything...

    No comments: