Shorties...

    Tuesday, February 6, 2007

    #9
    (test...1, 2, 3) Chicken pox and Diploma

    this is a test post
    cool!!! i made me a... UNDERTITLE!!!!

    ETA: I might be having the chicken pox... cool... NOT! I am fucking 25 and I don't remember if i had it as a kid, my parents are not helping either... Well, I wouldn't know for at least 2 weeks now, which is the worst part. I need to know so I could prepare mentally... which of course won't happen. But despite this... it's been very amusing. My flatmates are laughing at me, I am laughing at me and we are all laughing at Staniyo, cause well he is the only one sure that he hasn't had this creepy pimple thing and now he is hiding and avoiding us. Seriously it is really funny!
    I finally got my Diploma(yes... capital letter, it is a big thing!) today. 2 years after I graduated. And i refuse to admit in public that I am lazy..., really, I've been very busy... doing nothing! So yeah people, I am now officially a graduate computer engineer. Ha ha ha. Hush! I hear you laughing at me. I know I know nothing, but I have studied hard and sweated a lot not to get caught cheating! Give me some credit. The good part is that my parents(God, second mention of them in my post... pathetic) are finally happy and now they actually believe that I've really graduated!!! One burden off my chest... WOOOHOOO!
    OK, I am done. I am not reading this shit... too bad for you who has already done that... MUAHAHAHA. (I am stupid, I know... but Hell, I am stupid with Diploma!!!)
    Me being a copycat: "ETA's are addictive"!

    ETA2: Ah, the undertitle...

    5 comments:

    Мъник said...

    You get the diploma? FINALLY!! Congratulations! Should we have a party? AFTER you manage to recover from this groundless hysteria for uncertain measles, of course :)

    roro said...

    May I ask why do you use so often the fucking words "fucking", "fuck", etc.? It is so fucking strange. Try to translate your post in Bulgarian, write it on a paper and read it...

    P.S. I know that nobody makes me read your posts and it is not obligatory to do so, and if I do not like them I might not read them, but you know....

    MKB said...

    ^hihi, roro, that's my fault, I've subconciously fooled her into thinking it's cool. I deeply apologise.

    And yes, congratulations on both the Diploma and the undertitle. I'm working on more anti-chickenpox vibes. Not that I believe you'll get the chickenpox, but, just in case. :)

    P. said...

    Mynik -> Yes, now we have a good excuse to get drunk :) hahaha, as if we need an excuse!!!

    Roro -> Ah, see, I know that probably in Bulgarian it will sound horrible, but then again if it was in Bulgarian i could have expressed myself better. I don't reread my posts, i just write stuff, then spellcheck and publish. Half of the time i don't quite remember what i said :))

    Loo -> Thank you! And i think i am now over the shock of becoming a big pimple, so i am ready to face the disease :)

    Anonymous said...

    You write very well.