Shorties...

    Tuesday, February 13, 2007

    #Eleven

    So,
    a strange thing happened to me on my way to work this morning. It is funny and sad at the same time.
    OK, I am sure there are (a) million ways to tell this story in a funny way, and I can't seem to find the right words to start with. This sucks. So now prepare for a very short and boring version and please don't blame me, but there are moments when words just work against me (now is one of them). Well, even the boring version can't come out properly, so now prepare for an even shorter and more boring version.
    I think that right now you are wondering if you are going to read something interesting here... well, NO! I just wanted to get your attention! Oh, come on, it is funny, really. I mean, well i could have fooled around some more, but I feel good today and I've decided to spare you.
    Now, seriously, I regret not having my camera with me this morning! You should have seen it... I get on the trolley and what do I see?! This huge and I mean HUGE dog is lying on the floor, rolled up like a pretzel(not a nice comparison, but I can't think of anything else at the minute). I wondered why there was so much free space there, but I suppose people were just scared or whatever of it. And even (scratch even and add or just add THOUGH) the dog was soooo big, there was something really cute about it. By the way I think it was a she and she had many its inside her belly. I am too lazy to google 'dog pregnancy' right now, but if it was a human, i would say it was in the ninth month! Anyway, you should have seen the people's faces when they got on the trolley... hahaha so funny... and I laughed out loud when I saw the doggy, I am bad I know. OK, I suppose I am not that lazy, I googled it, a dog is pregnant 6 weeks +/- a couple of days, not that I care. I am a cat person, dogs do nothing for me.
    I think I am done for now. I told you it was going to be very boring, please don't hate me ;).

    Now... to reply to the last comment on the previous post... I am sorry to tell you (yeah, i am actually sorry for me) but it is not my belly there, I just love that picture, so I use it.

    OMG, the poor people... And I swear, I only laughed once...The latest news: read here. For the non-bulgarian people who visit this place I will translate:
    Turkmenistan drastically increases the number of the (scratch the 'the') internet cafes: from 1 to 3
    The number of the (scratch the 'the') internet cafes at the isolated from the outside word Turkmenistan can increase to 3 (from 1), announced the national company Turkmentelecom, said Reuters...

    OK, this is it for now. And I will edit later... ;)
    I won't read it. I will count on my editor to enlighten me!

    ETA: Many thanks to my Editor. I love some colour added to the post.

    7 comments:

    MKB said...

    Huge dogs scare me... but your story was funny. Stop thinking that you're boring, cos darling... you're not!!!

    Oeh, six dots already, I'm becoming a copycat.

    Oh I think it is your belly. In reality you're a worldfamous supermodel... you just don't want us to know so you fool us with cute colours. Mwhoehahaha, I'm too smart for you.

    Damn I'm silly.

    Well it depends... if only 10 people live in Turkmenistan, the increase IS quite drastic. Otherwise... freaky...

    roro said...

    for the pic:

    hm, and I hoped that it was your belly :(. I am so disappointed, I wonder how I will sleep tonight.
    It is a nice pic.

    Мъник said...

    I understand NOTHING in this post - everything is scratched scratched scrathed. It is very confusing.
    But me silly me want to eat.

    Мъник said...

    О още нещо ама ме мързи на английски - много скоро умря диктаторът в Туркменистан и сега сигурно изживяват информационна революция. Можеш да обясниш на американската ти приятелка:P
    Всъщност то сигурно го пише в статията :)

    roro said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    roro said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    roro said...

    nina, nina, the last comment is good, it made me laugh for the first time since Friday. Really thanks, and it is worth translating in English.