Shorties...

    Thursday, February 8, 2007

    #9 (+1)
    Yeah, i know, I just love the number 9(nine)!

    I just felt like writing something. I still don't know what, but here I am rambling.
    I haven't read a newspaper in a week, I haven't seen the news on TV in a week, I haven't visited MB in a week, I get annoyed with people that I used to adore, I don't like myself particularly much at the moment. Am I depressed? I need something exciting to happen.
    I want to win the lottery. That can be exciting. But maybe I have to start play (playing) it first.
    I want the spring to come sooner. My life is boring at the moment. Home->work, work->home, very few drunk nights... B.O.R.I.N.G! I want the weather to be fine, so I could walk around after work, meet my friends, have some beers(yeah yeah, I don't drink beer, but that's an expression here) somewhere outside. I want to cut on the cigarettes. I want to go run in the park (hmm, this I can do, but it is still getting dark pretty early, so... yeah I will keep waiting for the spring to come).
    I am slow.
    Work is good, I am relatively busy lately, so this keeps my rhythm ok. But hey, work is work, I need some rhythm in my life as well.
    Now... it is time for something happy and funny... which of course will take(yes, I edited here) me a while to think of. 10:55 here. Start. *thinking...thinking...thinking...* Well, 5 minutes (of) hard thinking, and nothing still. And since i am too lazy, I will steal something funny from somewhere else and put it up here. And because I am now an ETA addict, I am pretty sure I will come up with something later on today... Oeh(I stole this as well), how super... nothing funny on the net... I just got bored, I am not looking anymore... the time is 11:13.

    P.S. WOW, only one spelling error! Either I am getting better in (at) English(which I highly doubt), or I used only simple words. Yes, must be the second one.

    ETA: I told you there will be an ETA. I have a personal editor... and yes... it turned out I am not that goot AT english. I feel cool though! I will make the corrections but I will leave the originals as well. Ask me why, ask me why! *strains her ears... hears nothing* Well, i will tell you anyway... This is part of my accent, which I've been told is cute, hihi, so yeah... I am keeping it ;). Woohoo, that was fun! I am done... for now!

    6 comments:

    Мъник said...

    "I want the weather to be fine, so I could walk around after work, meet my friends, have some beers..."... WITH NINA.
    I feel exactly like you, Plamko:(
    I don't have work neither and I'm just staring my google reader.

    PS. This is the most boring comment i've ever EVER written.

    P. said...

    Nothing is boring if it involves drinking with good friends ;)

    roro said...

    Girls, why do you always try to find some excuses not to do anything. The weather, too much work, blabla, blablabla, etc. If smone calls me and says let us see for a beer, or for a walk, it will be my greatest pleasure to be his/her companion. I was so nuts that I even went shopping with two of my colleagues from work (female) and just to mention I hated to go shopping. So stop with the excuses and get out. It is not dark, it is not cold, if you do not have smone to go out with - go out alone.

    Мъник said...

    Roro you ARE my hero.
    Kissesss

    P. said...

    HAHA, Mynik, I was about to wirte the same...
    Roro you are totally right, and we only a couple of whining girlies :)

    roro said...

    off topic

    P., I got a question - concerning the pic on your profile - is this a pic of your belly, or... - not?