Shorties...

    Tuesday, March 6, 2007

    #13
    Grrrr

    If you ever feel the need to totally ruin your blissful mood just go to the Bulgarian Post. The people who work there have the magic powers to just take away every desire you have for doing something special, also they are totally capable of wasting your time. Just imagine you are the only customer at that time and there is this tiny smile on your face that you will just post whatever you have to and go to work or whatever. You greet the personnel and suddenly all you get is grin faces and shouts and blah blah. Oh, i so hate grumpy and nasty people. I wouldn't mind if i was rude or something, but trust me at one point I wished I had a gun, so I could shoot everybody there! So it took me like 30 minutes and even more (I stopped looking at my watch at one point, cause i was already late for work) to post a package. Well of course they made me open everything and show what's inside, although this rule is only for heavy parcels and mine is tiny, also I think the lady there was just being mean to me, cause well it took me like an hour (I may be lying here, but it was a lot) to wrap the stuff. Also she refused to give me a box. WTF!!! I wanted a box and she gave me an envelope! Grrrrr! I took it, I was late for work and I had to post this today, I had no time for morning scandals! Well, things fit perfectly fine, but I wanted a box! So... she saw what's inside... fucker!... it was personal. Anyway, she put the stamp that it is safe and send me to another woman, who didn't even look me in the eyes. Oh, I hate people like that! Did I mention that? FUCKERS! (excuse me, but they managed to piss me off sooo much and I was so happy this morning) By the way, as being the only customer there doesn't mean you don't have to wait. But hell, it is all my fault that I went there while they were having their morning coffee and chit-chat during WORKING hours!
    Anyway! I am not rereading this shit, cause I am sure it is indeed shit, but i needed to vent a little.

    3 comments:

    Мъник said...

    :( You receive such an attitude not only in any Bulgarian post but in any Bulgarian administrative institution. Have you recently paid bills?
    But I think you should have been more evil (is this the correct tense?) with these aunts - enough with politeness if they were rude you should be too.
    Ааамахаа!

    MKB said...

    Gah, I know what you mean... in some places it's like they only hire incredibly annoying people so no matter what you do/who you talk to, you'll always get a bad attitude. Deep sigh.

    I agree, rudeness calls for rudeness in response. Grrr!!

    P. said...

    I don't like rudeness :(