Shorties...

    Monday, March 26, 2007

    #18
    1, 2, 3, ... and other stuff!

    Yes, again was playing around. Numbers, numbers, numbers. I am just doing some testing.
    ETA1: Do you notice how my second ETA is before the fist one and the way it is a second ETA and yet has 1 in the name... straaange! Anyway. I can't figure out the number and the way it works, I mean I want to test it and blah blah, but then again... wouldn't I be manipulating the results? I will just let it be and enjoy it growing bigger...
    ETA2: It is gone.
    ETA: For once I read what I have written, damn, I am one boring creature. Now I know why I don't read my posts!!!

    My cat is crazy.
    Yeah, I know it is not the place to post this pic, but damn, he is adorable!
    Well he is not my cat, he is my mum's cat, but I love him as my own. Do cats fetch? My cat fetches(sp?). He likes running after coloured plastic bags, but they have to be folded, is it folded?, and they have to be small enough to fit in his mouth(if the bag is too big he doesn't run after it).

    If you look closely, you will see the blue plastic bag

    Next time I go home I will film him. He is so funny, well I find him funny cause he is my little kitten. Oh and also he has a small head and a big ass (a head of a baby and a body of a grown-up). What was my point... ah! I want to get a cat! I can't. Not until I live with five more people, four of who are cat haters. Damn you, people!

    On my way back home I saw a couple of storks. Oh, the happiness on my face, I could finally take off the martenitzas. I loved the way they looked on my wrist, but I kind of got bored with them. Oh, you should have seen the storks, proudly standing in their nest... a beautiful picture. And please smack me! Why, oh why I have a digital camera when I always forget to take it with me. I've missed to capture so much, smack me again, please!

    Back on the cats topic. I've noticed that in big cities there are more homeless dogs than cats and in small towns it is the opposite. Why?

    I think I am going to get a car till the end of the year. My dad is OK with that, I am OK with that, well I am almost OK with it. I have the driver's license, but oh the madness, I haven't driven a car for like 6 years now, or is it 7? Well, I can learn again, right. I am really sick of the public transportation and the similar. Last night the bus broke. I the middle of nowhere! Seriously. We were standing on the highway, freezing to death, cause of course the sun has just set and of course we couldn't sit in the bus, cause all the smoke that came from the engine gathered in the bus. The nature was beautiful, I can't show you because my camera was sitting at home gathering dust!!! It was cold, it was long... no one got hurt... and I want a car!!! I even know what car I want. And I will fucking get it!!!

    The time change is killing me. It is only an hour, but damn, I so didn't want to get up in the morning. I noticed that my whole regime(?) is a little shaken...
    I am complaining a lot, am I not? I guess I'd better actually do some work...

    Wow, people, not one spelling mistake today! Ah, well, I only used simple words... Pfft!

    ETA3: I forgot... I got a skirt. Yes you read that right. P. has a skirt. I look totally ridiculous in it, well to be honest i like my ass in it. I wonder should i post a pic and hear some opinions? Just to make this clear... I don't wear skirts!!! :P

    2 comments:

    Мъник said...

    Oh, sexy!
    Много е готин котака, ама да беше дала по-обща снимка, ааа?

    P. said...

    I will put up his full picture, but first i have to make one :P