Shorties...

    Wednesday, March 28, 2007

    #19
    Ракийчице, светая мъченичице!

    Dear readers, I want you to listen very carefully now, cause I have a very important thing to tell you...
    Never drink too much when the next day you have to get up early and go to work!!!
    Oh, my head is killing me!

    Also, Bourgas 63 barrel is not better than the regular Bourgas 63 (will supply pictures later, if I survive today).
    ETA:
    Bourgas 63
    Bourgas 63 barrel

    I know! Bourgas 63 never gave me a headache and look at me now after drinking some (yes, I don't remember exactly how much) Bourgas 63 barrel. I am telling you this, because everywhere you go you will get lines like "Oh, Bourgas 63 barrel is the best rakia we have". Oh well, they have better and it is just Bourgas 63.
    Usually when I get that drunk from rakia I have the magic ability to wake up really early. Today I couldn't do that. I don't even know how I managed to drag my ass to work... I must have drunk quite a lot last night... I couldn't even smoke my cigarette this morning. This is a bad sign. I want my bed! I want to be in it! Right now!

    ---

    ETA1: On a very different subject... P!nk is coming to Bulgaria. Damn, I want to go. The problem is I don't want to go alone and I might not be able to find someone of my friend who is willing to pay to see her. Need to sort this one pretty soon!!! I have 5 days to find a fellow P!nk friend.

    2 comments:

    Мъник said...

    ХАХА, да видиш и ти кво е, само аз ли ще се мъча :)
    Не мога да злорадствам на английски за твое щастие :P

    P. said...

    Ah, I think soon we have to get drunk together and complain together :P