Shorties...

    Thursday, July 5, 2007

    #30
    P!nk

    Uuuu, 3 weeks since my last post. Don't you just love how dedicated I am to this blog.


    Sooo, P!nk came to Bulgaria, stayed here 3 days and left. How cool is that? Huh? Huh? She was everywhere - TV, radio, newspapers, internet. All sounds cool, doesn't it. But guess what, there was not one frame, not one picture, not even an interview without the previous ones of her. And I know you are smart and all but just in case... there was NO concert. I got a ticket, I got excited, I went to the stadium. NO concert. P!ink is sick, was sick, whatever. So she had some throat problems, postponed the concert. Everywhere I read, she is feeling better blah blah, then on the second date for the concert... oops, sorry guys but just return your tickets and get your money back. I don't want my fucking money back, I wanted to see P!nk. Bastards. (Oh, wow, I just noticed that I haven't put and exclamation mark yet, damn, I suppose I am not so pissed anymore) Anyway, my point is, for fuck's sake don't play with the fans like this. I think that the reason there was no concert is that there were just not enough sold tickets. And maybe she was sick indeed because she moved one concert for later date, but why not move our concert? Heh, some stupid Bulgarians, what wait, is Bulgaria a country, is it on the map? There was this crap statement of a manager in front of a hotel, but still no sign of P!nk. Did she even dragged her ass here? It is a fact now that I don't want to listen to her stuff now, I suppose it is my disappointment and I hope it'll pass soon cause I love P!nk.

    I wish you all the best and get well soon. And maybe someday I will save some money and go to one of your concerts in some big city in a big country, where there is no way you could cancel like that! Kisses.

    3 comments:

    MKB said...

    Big city, huh... I have no hints to give on that one, nope, nothing. *whistles innocently*

    If she cancelled because little people bought the tickets, she sucks. Or her manager sucks. Either way, not nice!! I allow you to smack her.

    Don't give up on good music. Get someone cute to serenade you a P!nk song and I promise you, you'll love it all over again. :D

    Мъник said...

    Plamko, you are unexpectedly optimistic in this post. Are you in love or something? :) For the first time life doesn't suck :)

    P. said...

    Yep, that's me! Optimist by heart!