Shorties...

    Monday, July 16, 2007

    #31
    Ramble

    So, Emo moved out officially on Saturday. I wish him all the best and good luck in whatever he plans to do with his life from now on.

    Friday night was the send off party. Oh, I got so pissed. Seriously, half a bottle of gin when I hadn't eaten all day was a BAAAAAAAD idea. I was very sad. I am still very sad. I miss him a lot. He is one of the bestest guys I know. I am sad but also happy for him, he is probably lying on the hot Bourgas sand at the minute, sipping beer, cooling off in the sea. Hehe.

    What else... no real holiday for me this year. I plan the first week of August to take some rest and, oh the excitement, I am going to spend it at home. No sea, no mountains. I am pathetic.

    I am sorry guys, my mood is not very nice right now... I might play me some Pink(live performance) just to get me going... HAHA, I am so funny.

    No comments: