Shorties...

    Monday, November 19, 2007

    #666
    Evil.

    What happens when you stop going to work with pleasure, when you wake up and tell to yourself "God, how am I going to last another day there?", when you feel that the respect is slowly fading away?

    I spend most of my time at work. Really is it worth it? It's been a week now and I still feel miserable and I so haven't started to get over it, not the slightest bit. Yes it was a mistake and it is only human, but it was also a huge mistake and it was me who made it. I am the type of person who freaks out in any unfriendly environment. I just don't like it and don't want to like it. And it is a fact now that the tiniest thing evolves to colossal proportions and judgment gets dimmed and people get blamed. We react and act based on our emotions and it is only natural that the consequences are such, but we are also grown ups and we reason. This is not right. One doesn't need a lot to get crashed, but it is not so easy to stand back up.

    I've stopped noticing the little things, I've stopped just smiling, I've been not myself for a week now. Because I feel miserable.

    It was my birthday yesterday. I have this huge box with candies and now I have to look at my boss and say "Hey, here, I had my birthday, take one for me". How do you do this, when they can't even look you in the eyes and when you know that right now they don't give a flying fuck about you. (Don't get me wrong here, my boss is cool but now it is the uncool moment)

    I don't want to stay at work and I know that tomorrow when I wake up I wouldn't want to go to work.

    No comments: