Shorties...

    Tuesday, November 27, 2007

    #70
    A list of things I hate or disgust me

    So, I've been planning to make a post like this for a very long time now. Every now and then I see something that truly appalls me and I say to myself "Oh, eww, I've got to blog about it". Well, I suppose the time has finally come.
    • Men who have long nails. On one, two, five, all fingers... I don't care it is just gross and not right!
    • People who bite their nails. Oh my God, that can put me off so fucking much. If you want to be my friend, I beg you, do not do this in front of me, please! It gets me the shivers(the brrrr kind) even by just thinking about it.
    • People who eat their hair. Oh, eww, it is dangerous, people!
    Obviously this will get continue with time... For now I only have this :)

    ETA:
    • Stupid people, using public transport. I will explain... Imagine rush hour, 100 people at the bus stop, not one bus for more than 30 mins. Finally when a crowded bus comes all try to get in and hang out the doors. Another bus is coming, same picture and another one... I wait... a fourth bus comes, empty, I get on, I sit. Then it slowly gets crowded. At my stop I try to get off, but of course the people at the doors wouldn't move their asses. I have to push my way through and it would have been so much easier if they just stepped one tiny step aside, but yeah... why bother when you can make it so much complicated... Bastards.

    1 comment:

    MKB said...

    From the linked page:

    "Esophagogastroduodenoscopy".

    Awesomeness. Now I wanna eat my hair just so I can be diagnosed with that. Oh and I don't bite my nails (anymore). And I really like lists like this. It's fun. :D