Shorties...

    Thursday, October 8, 2009

    #160 The general month recap

    I was going to ETA the previous post, but then gave up on the idea...
    So..., don't wonder why I am all in the writing mood all of a sudden. Without a doubt it is that time of the month once again. (for personal references - 07.10.2009).

    So what happened in a month's time...
    I went to Amsterdam on a business trip. Met Loo - my dear friend and totally loved the way our plans didn't work out, it was quite fun.

    Another friend of mine got married. I don't know what happens to me on weddings... I get all mushy-gushy (is this a word?)... happy for my friend and sad for me... It is a fact that I will never be able to do the traditional ceremony with my future partner and I adore the stupid traditional ceremony. Eh, it was quite fun nonetheless!

    I went to a striptease bar, got a couple of lap dances, was allowed to touch anywhere! (the advantage of being a girl, hehe), had a fucking awesome time! Will do it again, definitely. And here is the place to say a big thank you! to my friend V. who never fails to entertain me and be a true party animal ;)

    My mum and dad gave me my birthday present earlier... I now own my dad's old car, as well as his old Zenit-E film camera. YAY! Beware on the streets... ;)



    No comments: