Shorties...

    Monday, October 26, 2009

    #162

    WTF!!! My mum's on Facebook... I am not sure how to react to this... I hope she will not have any desires to become my "friend", because I will definitely ignore her request and things will get complicated then... YIKES!

    On a different note... Road trips are fun. Even the not so perfect ones... I just wish I didn't have to conform with others so much...

    On another note...


    On a third note... Should I really do it?

    ETA: Oh, I am so doing it... Fuck, if I care right now... Fuck you!
    ETA1: Scratch the last one...

    2 comments:

    BJ said...

    Mmm, that cigarette looks yummy. Except you smoke the lame slim ones.

    P. said...

    Oi! You know I like 'em tiny ;)

    That particular one is a good old Marlboro...