Shorties...

    Friday, March 12, 2010

    #180 *bam*

    I had a minor car accident tonight. No one got hurt, neither there are damages on the car...
    It was just very stupid of me... I lost concentration for a moment and bumped into the car ahead of me. The other driver got out of her car quite pissed but when she saw that there were no damages just forgot all about it and we were back in the traffic.
    I feel really stupid now, pissed at myself. I can't believe I let this happen. And I don't like the way I feel about myself now, but I need it, so I could get a grip and don't let something like this happen again.
    I will consider this as a wake-up call... I haven't been focusing lately. The pink bubble I've been floating with is so comfy and beautiful, but the real world is all around me and I better stop ignoring it.

    No comments: