Shorties...

    Tuesday, March 23, 2010

    #182

    I've always thought it was a very stupid, ridiculous and fake thing to do...
    I've seen it on the movies...
    Someone sees a mouse, screams like crazy and jumps on the chair/table/sofa/whatever...
    Well I'll be damned, but last night I did it... a few times...
    Imagine the situation... Me and the roomie are watching some TV, chatting a little and at one point I see something... a tiny grey body with a tiny tail sneaks in from the balcony into the kitchen along the wall... Me: "Ah, a mouse... A mouse!" (still being calm) The roomie also sees the mouse, starts screaming and jumps on the sofa. I then realize it really is a freaking mouse and panic a little, scream a little and lift my legs in the air. We get hysterical, scream, laugh and most of all we are scared like shit and don't know what to do... I can't move, I can't stand up on the chair because if I do so I will fall, all I can do is sit with my legs up high... Like half an hour later or so we gain some courage and start looking around for the little intruder, we get the broom and the dust-pan... We were hunting... Until we saw it sneaking from the kitchen in the corridor and again started screaming, jumping, freaking out... We managed to surround it under the freezer and guarded it until this guy came... for 2 freaking hours... And he killed it for 5 minutes...
    The mouse was like 5 cm long... that tiny and it made us go out of our minds...


    On a different note... My boobs are huge! It feels sooo nice!

    4 comments:

    Мъник said...

    хахаха, Пламкооо!!!

    да си сложите отрова - кой знае къде има цяло котило от мишчици.

    и сериозно необходим ви е мъж, за да убиете едно мишленце :)))

    P. said...

    Ще сложим...

    Обаче ти казвам... Не съм и предполагала, че едно мишле с такива миниатюрни размери може да ме побърка...

    Ти си имаш Ишмаел и за това си толкова смела, ама хич не е лесно!!

    :))

    Shashank said...

    It sounds like ... a Fairy Tale of Mouse.

    P. said...

    Oh, it was more like a horror movie :)