Shorties...

    Saturday, April 4, 2009

    #130 Let's promote... aaaaand OUT!

    I got so wasted last night...
    Let's give it up for the new irish whiskey, which turned out to be quite fine.
    It was really the ad that caught my attention...


    ETA: Loads of Bushmils, some Clontarf and a couple of shots lead to me talking loads, not remembering obviously important conversations... I am trying really hard to make the white spots not so white, but no luck so far. Anyway, I've been told that apparently I told my flatmate's friend that I am gay, that an orgasm caused by a woman is a lot better than one from a man and so on. My flatmate now knows => all my flatmates (read friends) know. It was quite awkward. I feel nervous and relieved... (will update the story when more happens :))

    3 comments:

    BJ said...

    Maybe they're lying just to finally get you confirm it. Who knows, how they will react to the fact. You might get your own room now. Or a new roommate...

    MKB said...

    I love this post. Yay for you!

    Мъник said...

    Още по-добре, ако питаш мен :) Аз мислех, че си казала.

    Между другото смених квартирата, работата и т.н. Айде най-после да се видим, а :))