Shorties...

    Thursday, April 9, 2009

    #133

    Haha yeah, baby!

    They've started digging... these days I will have to go and check out how big the hole is getting. This excites me very much and scares me a bit more. I will have to start preparing the documentation for the bank credit very soon. Which automatically means that I will soon have to start paying back to the bank, which means that I will be totally broke for a while. I will have to seriously reconsider my current lifestyle. Neh, I overreact. I will just have to really quit smoking (and not just fool myslef), start drinking bulgarian alcohol (preferably homemade), cut some other expenses and I will be fine. Or... I should just find me a rich lover and start accept gifts in exchange of sex? Juuust kidding, I have morals, people!

    2 comments:

    BJ said...

    I'm not rich, but I'm willing to give you cigarettes for sex.

    And hey, hard liquor is crazy expensive, Bulgarian or not, so I think you're fooling yourself there a bit. Have your rich lover buy drinks for you as well, otherwise you'll be in financial trouble soon.

    P. said...

    Hey, hm, thank you for the offer, but I think I handle sex in a way that a few free smokes won't be enough ;)
    *head explodes*