Shorties...

    Friday, June 19, 2009

    #144 FUCK OFF

    [10:18:14] person I've known for 16 years: I am shocked
    [10:18:20] P.: why are you shocked
    [10:18:26] person I've known for 16 years: because of you
    [10:18:53] person I've known for 16 years: I've always thought you were joking, but maybe not
    [10:19:25] P.: I am not joking
    [10:19:51] person I've known for 16 years: you are not normal
    [10:20:12] person I've known for 16 years: when did you go under the rainbow?
    [10:20:56] P.: Why I am not normal?
    [10:21:16] person I've known for 16 years: because this is NOT the natural course of things


    If you have problems with my sexuality go fuck yourself and leave me alone!
    God, I am so pissed! And guess what, I am more normal than you! Fucker!

    6 comments:

    MKB said...

    Of course you're not normal... you are special in every good way possible. :P

    Seriously though, I'd smack that bitch for you any day of the week and twice on sunday. Just say the word. God, I can't stand people like this.

    Мъник said...

    I'm totally agree with you, bloodyloo, I'm not sure it is a woman though? Who's that, Plamko?

    Абе с други думи келеши всякакви, не му се връзвай на тоя и си живей, както ти харесва! Аз те обичам каквато си :)

    P. said...

    Hihi сладурчета сте ми :)

    Unknown said...

    Hey P., I’ve told you that you are extraordinary – smart, brave and sensitive. If “ordinary” means “normal” then you are not normal. Be proud with it! The ones without eyes for the colorful can’t see the rainbow and can’t accept the ones who run under it. Run P., run...

    BJ said...

    Put your finger in my butt.

    P. said...

    @prtprtprt Heh, you make me look so very special. I am normal and I am proud of it.

    @tr Which finger do you want?