Shorties...

    Sunday, March 2, 2008

    #86 February

    I haven't blogged in a while. I wouldn't say that February was a boring month, on the contrary, it was full of emotions. Bad emotions. Well and a few nice ones... So now I will do a quick summary and I know I will probably forget to mention something but eh...

    My grandfather passed away on 21 Feb. I never really got a chance to really mourn. I was at work when my mother told me and I had to keep straight face then. When I got home I had to keep a straight face for my family, I wanted to be strong for them. On the day of the funeral my mother drugged me with sedatives... it didn't stop me from crashing at some point, but it kinda kept my tears inside me. There are moments now when I think of him, he was a great man, full of live and up to party and ever understanding, I miss him so much and I shed a tear every once in a while. I haven't dealt with it and I know some night I will just cry my eyes out for him. Rest in peace grand daddy, I loved you so much.

    Somewhere during this, one of my wisdom teeth decided to add up to my misery. It was painful and uncomfortable. I am getting it pulled out and I kind of was assured of my dentist that it is going to be very painful... which is nice... not!

    I lost a true friendship. It hurts.

    Work's ok.

    A friend of mine is going to be a daddy and is getting married this May. I am so excited. I didn't expect this from him, but hey, life is full of surprises. I am so happy for him and his girlfriend.

    I was told I am mysterious in a way and keep a lot of things to myself. I know I do that. I work on being more open, but I know that some things just have to stay for myself. If I can deal with them myself is another question...
    The sun is shining, there is hope...

    1 comment:

    Мъник said...

    ООО, Пламко, МНОГО съжалявам :(
    Знам, че тези неща са мн лични, но трябваше да се обадиш, да си поплачем заедно. Обичам те и те целувам.