Shorties...

    Monday, September 17, 2007

    #39
    Ranting...

    ETA: This is a total mess and totally non interesting, I haven't read it and I recommend you to do the same. Proceed at your own risk...

    Today I sat in front of the computer with the intention to share my experience from my little trip to the Netherlands... Well this ain't happening. It is not that there are no stories to tell, on the contrary. But my mind just refuses to cooperate and all I can come up is some lame shit, which I don't want to put on blogger. I should seriously start taking notes, because after my first impressions my brain usually creates a blog-suitable story. And of course my brilliance tells me that I am so brilliant and I will memorize it all, but alas... I am secretly hoping instead of a notebook and a pen to get a laptop...

    On a different note... It is getting crowded at home. Imagine 3 people in a room and all the stuff of the 3d person is around the room. Me is very not happy about this situation, me can't do a thing about it because she is my friend. So the pre-story... Imagine 5 year relationship, she moves in with her boyfriend in his flat. She cheats, he finds out, gives her another chance, things seem OK, until one lunch break he dumps her. She has nowhere to go, me and my friends open our arms for her. She is a nice girl really, but damn I so miss my privacy now. This situation should last till the end of the month when one flatmate moves out. So my friend and my other flatmate, who by the way also got dumped by her boyfriend, who is a flatmate as well and they still sleep in the same bed, will go to the soon-to-be-free room in the flat. So, I am now counting the days till the end of the month, although on the other hand, I will miss the flatmate who is moving out. And I am starting to get confused.

    My parents car is in front my place... I don't drive it. I am a dickhead, who is also scared to drive alone in Sofia. And using the car while it is here would made my life so much easier. I have absolutely no problems driving in my hometown, after all we only have 3 traffic lights there...

    I am sick. I have high temperature, sore throat and also, my biggest problem, my nose is blocked and running all the time. I had troubles falling asleep last night, because in order to be able to breathe I had to lie on my back and I just can't fall asleep while on my back. I thought of masturbating then, cause this always calms me down, but how... with two other people in the room. I was going to go and see the doctor this morning... today she goes to the hospital in the afternoon... hihihi, as always I am fucked.

    I have some more things to complain... but I won't do it, cause I am pretty sure that whoever read everything till this point severely hates me ... MUAHAHAHA

    13 comments:

    Мъник said...

    "So my friend and my other flatmate, who by the way also got dumped by her boyfriend, who is a flatmate as well and they still sleep in the same bed, will go to the soon-to-be-free room in the flat."
    You lost me here

    P. said...

    Mmmm yes... we are having a little soap opera at home...

    Anonymous said...

    Oh no, masturbation restriction! (Erm, how do you do it when there's only one other person for you?)
    Sometimes I feel so rotten spoiled living alone in a 50 m2 apartment. If/when I move abroad, I'll probably be lucky to be able to afford an own room, no chance for a whole apartment. Maybe I could ask my cousin and her toddler to move in with me so I'd get used to the conditions (HELL NOOOO!)

    So would it help if I masturbated and dedicated it for you? *chuckle* Get better soon :)

    MKB said...

    "And next week, on the Bold and the Bulgarian..."

    Anonymous said...

    Haha, I meant "one other person than you" in the room. Or something.

    Hey, Loo, at least she didn't go into details about not masturbating, right? :P

    MKB said...

    Hehehehe, tr!!! I'm absolutely sure I have NO clue what you mean by that... mastur-what? *whistles innocently*

    Oh, and your question is probably not for me to answer, so I'll just put it this way... my, showers are nice, aren't they?

    P. said...

    Hmmm... let's see...
    I usually am pretty quiet and if there is another person in the room, I am just very careful. But try keeping track on 2 other people and also focus on yourself...not so easy. I try to be all innocent and not be naughty in the company of others that I am pretty sure are not interested in my self-fucking. I myself wouldn't want to witness something like this... or...ah well. But as Loo mentioned, I very much enjoy my long, hot showers ;)
    About your offer... do it and I will tell you how it turned out after that :)

    Now on "living alone in a 50 m2 apartment" hm... lucky you ;) and if you feel alone, should I plan a trip to Budapest?

    Anonymous said...

    "and if you feel alone, should I plan a trip to Budapest?"

    Well, if I were to let you stay on my couch (which can be transformed into a more or less real bed), I'd need to know for sure that you're not a chainsaw murderer.

    MKB said...

    She's more of the stabbing kind, really.

    P. said...

    Pfft! OK then...

    I will offer something else... You can come and stay on my couch (which can be transformed into a more or less real bed) and have no privacy at all and then rediscover your pure love toward your 50 m2 flat...

    *takes out knife and stabs Loo for making false statements*

    MKB said...

    Waaaait.

    If the statement is false... how come you just stabbed me with a knife?

    Your couch is occupied... You should read your own posts... :P You could just prove (<--woohoo!!) that you're not a murderer and go sleep in the uber50 m2 flat. Well... you could've before you killed me, but now you're screwed. Sorry!

    Anonymous said...

    Okay, how did you find me? I haven't been able to find myself. I'm really amused by your searching capabilities.

    P. said...

    find you? where?