Shorties...

    Monday, September 24, 2007

    #44
    :D

    Today. A man on the bus spit out the window... The wind blew some of it back inside. It landed on a lady's face. She didn't understand what it actually was... She was looking at her shoes or something, so she just wiped it with her hand and then it was as if nothing happened. Now let me hear all go "EWWW" here, oh and let's not forget "We all wish P. gets her oun car soon, so she doesn't have to be traumatized on the public transport again"

    I cut my hair today... Almost was late for my appointment because there were no buses and I had to walk. Then I got back home and then... THEN!!!

    It is my roommate's birthday tomorrow(it is today already, cause I didn't finish the post last night). I promised her we would go to Kaufland , Mladost(all who live in Sofia should know and all who know where I live should know that it is not so far away...). WROOOOOOOOOOM!!! We took the car, my dad's car, that is now parked in front of my place. WROOOOOOOOOOM!!! It was evening, it was dark, I drove! I had to make 3 left fucking turns on the way there, one of which... no traffic light, no nothing. It was scary man! Oh, I think I forgot to specify... I got my driving license 7 years ago (yes, that long, don't mock, I am perfectly aware that I am old!) in my home town which has only 3 working traffic lights, two of which weren't actually working at the time being (cause there was no point in them, tiny town, duh!). After I got my license I think I drove like a couple of times more, again in the tiny town. It was my first driving experience in the big city. I could say I was alone, because my roomie is an unexperienced driver herself... fun fun fun! The first and the worst left turn I did brilliant (am I modest or what). Waht followed was a traffic light, I was first line, I was going straight. Nothing scary, right? Right!? Well, you are WROOOONG! My car went off three times. I repeat, THREE times. I tried to stay as calm as possible, I turned on the emergency lights and stuff. People were horning at me and I am pretty sure my mum got mentioned quite a few times (for the nonbulgarians here, "Fuck your mother" is the most common swearing in the Bulgarian language and of course in Bulgarian it sounds so lovely). I missed the green light, as I am sure the cars behind me did as well... It turned out I kinda forgot to switch on gear. Ah, well... it happens :P. Everything else right to the store went perfect and I even parked pretty well :))). We got the stuff for the party and... we headed back home... I drove off, being very careful and all, I went through two traffic lights + a left turn (seriously I have no idea why I am so afraid of those), then I switched gear... second, third... I look at the speed thingy to check if I am not going too fast. OOOPS. P. forgot to turn on the lights... Oh, the embarrassment. OMG! I mean... it was 10 in the evening, people! Who drives with lights off in the middle of the night... suicides, I know. But... but... I want to live. At that moment I kinda shit myself. That is some dangerous thing to do and I am really gratefull that noone got injured or something. Lights on, hands shaky... we got home safe. But that is not all... It took me about 5 to 7 mins to park the car, which again ended up brilliant ;). While I was parking, a guy parked next to me. Now, just so you have an idea how brilliant I was... he waited untill I was fully parked and car engine was off, then he waited for me to get out of the car and asked "You are not leaving early in the morning, are you? I've just painted my car". You should see me and the roomie. We pissed ourselves laughing. I was so proud of myself and people doubt my abilities... hehe. God, I had so much fun last night...
    By the way, spell check doesn't work, so please excuse any stupid mistakes I have made. Also, note to self... learn to post right away, when the emotion is gone, it doesn't turn out as nice...!!!

    3 comments:

    MKB said...

    You are the coolest thing ever. I'm so proud.

    BJ said...

    Haha, your slogan thingie says "P. on the outside, tasty on the inside". Hmm....

    P. said...

    Haha, that stuff is fun... and so not true, but it makes me feel good :D