Shorties...

    Tuesday, September 11, 2007

    #I forgot to check... and it is 37.
    Netherlands...

    Yo people, in a few hours I am heading back to BG. I kinda don't want to do that. 

    It is great here, except all the clouds and the occasional rain(and by occasional I mean 20 mins of rain and 5 mins of heavy clouds) Yesterday I saw the sun!!! Amazing. Amsterdam is great. I went for a few little moments to the red light district and apparently I look very virgin cause I got offered to watch some educational film. I accepted... not! Was to a coffee shop. They didn't have spacecake, I got disappointed but after a few tokes of a nice joint everything was fiiiiine :) And yeah..., I broke my promise not to smoke weed anymore, but heh, I am in Amsterdam... I think I can be forgiven, after all I mentioned God's name a few times last night... mmmm Uhmm anyway... Prague was awesome, let's hope on our way back we will spend another evening there. I wasn't a beer drinker... I like beer now. 

    OK I have to go to the Central Station now... I am very sad... I will miss...
    Next time blogging from BG.

    P.S. Mac... eh...

    7 comments:

    Мъник said...

    Пламоооо, да ми донесеш БИРА от ПРАГА.
    АЛО, има ли някой :)

    Anonymous said...

    Hey, I understood the Prague part! ;)

    P. said...

    Hehe... BEER, PRAGUE... universal language :D

    Anonymous said...

    Oh, okay, in Russian it would be ПИВО. Hm, красывие голубие глаза...

    MKB said...

    Oi! Can we at least stick to ONE kind of cyrillic?!?!?!?!

    *brain explodes*

    Мъник said...

    Loo, I want personally to thank you for sending my desperate appeal for BEER to Plama. You are perfect in cyrillic!!!

    MKB said...

    *giggles happily* I feel so proud. You're welcome. :)