Shorties...

    Monday, September 24, 2007

    #43
    Weekend recapitulation, I think

    Tonguering is back on/in. It's been about 2 months. I had the slightest trouble getting it back in, nothing scary or that painful. One day of discomfort after that and that is all.

    Yesterday was a fine day. Unfortunately I missed it all, because I spent all day in bed. Again I made a statement which I will probably not keep. But seriously, people, rakiya + loads of vodka = not good. Actually it was so darn good then, I had loads of fun, the music was great, the vodka was Smirnoff Green Apple (needless to say, my favourite) which I tend to drink very fast and without any juice on the side... OK, I lied, I had a glass of juice which was plenty for the 3 big vodkas I had. I don't think I drank all the juice, I don't remember. I don't remember other things from that night as well, but it is only natural. Also, it is hard to text people when being extremely drunk, even I got pretty confused by what I was trying to say... ah, well... So, the conclusion is... I should drink more often. I used to be so good at it and look at me now... a couple of rakiyas at home, some vodka and a lost day. I remember the good old days when I was able to drink half a bottle of vodka and I wasn't even drunk... oh, the bliss... but of course getting drunk from very little also has it's good side... you don't spend that much money on alcohol.

    Back to work today... the good thing is that I am going away on Wednesday. I only hope I will get lucky with the weather...

    There is the smallest chance I will be alone at home this weekend. It sounds so good and so unrealistic. Please just keep your fingers crossed for me...

    16 comments:

    MKB said...

    *holds her thumbs*

    I'm sorry, that's still funny.

    BJ said...

    Teehee, someone´s gonna dig out all the toys? Good luck!

    P. said...

    I have only one toy, which I don't really use :( Is this patethic?
    But yeah... hold your thumbs, people!

    BJ said...

    Hm, okay, I won't start about my usage/not usage of sex toys, since this is a public place and all... (*innocent whistling*)

    But I wanted to ask if maybe you could post (or send) a picture of your tonguering. I've wanted one for a long time, but a) I don't like the pain and the fuss b) I'm afraid don't look badass and/or cool enough for one.

    P. said...

    Badassness and coolness are so not criteria for having your tongue pierced and actually I am the living example of it, seriously. Pain might be an issue... I will post my story about getting it done ;). Now about the pic..., I will see what I can do about it, cause I don't actually want my face up here.

    BJ said...

    There's e-mails and stuff... ;)

    P. said...

    Hehe, true, true! But I wouldn't mention my e-mail on a public place as well ;)

    BJ said...

    We'll find a way...

    BJ said...

    Hey, that poll thing should be: Do you trust me enough to fill out the SexIQ test I send you a link for?

    Damn, tricky question.

    MKB said...

    Hey! It took me until december to figure that out!!!

    BJ said...

    What do you mean you didn't figure it out, there was a message right away that all your answers have been submitted to P.!

    MKB said...

    Nooo I mean it took me until december to figure out she and pl@ were the same person.

    BJ said...

    Excuse me while I point a finger and laugh at you. What kind of a stalker are you?

    MKB said...

    Oh I've got moves you've never seen...

    BJ said...

    Okay, now you got me scared. (For real. :D)

    MKB said...

    Mwhoehahaha!!! Oh how I love to see the look of fear on someone's face... makes me feel alive...