Shorties...

    Friday, September 21, 2007

    #42
    Gay orgy

    So, last two days I spent reading a blog...
    I don't know why I even started reading it. The name was strange and didn't really pay any attention to it. It is about a gay guy who every 6-8 weeks holds a gay orgy at his flat. I know that some of you will instantly go "EWWWW" and "You are crazy, why did you read this", but it was really interesting (well at least for me it was). He is registered to a site where gay people have profiles and stuff. Everyone who wants to participate has to state so by a message or e-mail, showing a clear face picture. The guy has some requirements about the people who could come and I was well impressed by his will not to make any kinds of exceptions, no matter what. On the blog he shares some of his experience organizing the event, announces the date of the next orgy and the fun part ... posting parts of his communication with some (in my opinion) retarded men wanting cock action :). Seriously, I read it all from first to last post. I was just fascinated by the way this guy writes, clean cut! But also... I don't know but I was surprised that people actually do private sessions like this and that so many attend. But that is only because I tend to be a little more conservative and a fan to less crowded fuck sessions, oh and also the fact that you wouldn't know anyone there, although if you don't know the people it might be easier... but yeah how would I know ;)
    (maybe later I will write more about it)

    No comments: