Shorties...

    Tuesday, September 18, 2007

    #40

    I had a nice good night experience last night... which means my rambling about no privacy continues, so you may stop reading right here and right now cause it won't be interesting as the rest of this place...

    I was freaking tired cause work was kind of busy and then I am still recovering from the cold, so I decided to go to bed a little bit earlier. In a few minutes when I was already starting to fall asleep, one roomie comes and starts making her bed and making little noises and yes... Then the other one comes and states that she thinks of reading a book (hint hint... -> lights on). So the first one goes to bed and all of a sudden decides that she can't fall asleep unless the TV is on (I have a tuner on the computer). I usually have no problem with the lights, although I prefer them to be off :) as any normal person or one that doesn't fear darkness), but come on! I am dying for some rest and the last thing I want is the freaking stupid TV on. So I explained that I didn't want this and the result...-> 15 minutes of senseless, bullshit, annoying talking. And of course I preferred the TV rather than listening to my friend... So yeah, I got enough sleep NOT!!! I suppose this is all my fault though, I have to be tougher, but she just broke up with her boyfriend and shit and I am so kind, you know... just a wussy.

    My arms are uncooperative today... late this afternoon they went all bloodless and numb, now the same thing is happening again. I am just a little bit worried, cause I can't really see my veins, but which is strange I can easily move my fingers and stuff, usually I can't. WEIRD!

    It is travel month this month... Next week I am going for a 3 day business trip. To the lovely sunny beach and this hotel. Envy me! Oh, and now envy me more... look at the business I will be doing and to be clear this is a SONY Eastern European dealers meeting... now observe...



    I think I was very stressed out today and I am pretty sure I hurt one person or another in one way or another. Being stressed doesn't excuse me, but whoever feel hurt by me or anything I've said... please know that I am really sorry.
    Have a good night all!
    Oh, I almost forgot... and I really hope to put a smile on your face... please visit: http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=3954

    No comments: