Shorties...

    Tuesday, October 2, 2007

    #47
    Cameltoe?

    Have you seen the movie "The weatherman"? Hm, as far as I remember there was this reference about "cameltoe"... (quick google check-> I was right).

    As much as I am embarrassed to say this... I am fucked. Oh, God!


    So, I have to go to this party tonight... Nova television celebrates: new studios/new building/new TV season (we delivered the equipment, so we are invited). Riiiight! It is at the ridiculous time of 17:30, which means that I am sitting at work in my nice clothes and kinda high heels. However, my lovely pants that make my ass look great are not cooperative today and me sitting on the chair all day, crossing my legs and etc. and my pants kinda dig in, if you know what i mean, is not nice. I am now worried, cause well, you notice things like this... If I don't work around this somehow, my crotch will get quite a lot of looks tonight and I don't actually want this kind of attention there.


    Now, feel free to laugh and mock me as much as you want, cause it is indeed very funny in a way :), but please pray with me it gets fixed by the end of the day. I don't want to end up on TV with millions of viewers... aaaaaaa!

    4 comments:

    BJ said...

    Just don't sit at the party then. I mean if it's possible, just circulate with a drink in your hand, and if you have to sit down, make sure you sit behind a table, or you can just get a bag or purse to rest on your lap.

    But don't worry, some cameltoes can be attractive :P

    P. said...

    Standing up is the problem, unfortunately... Ah well, I can always hope people will look in my big blue eyes ;)

    Мъник said...

    Голяма работа :)
    Аз си скъсах любимия панталон в петък вечер, ако това ще те успокои :)

    BJ said...

    ...work...favourite pants...evening...you calm down...