Shorties...

    Saturday, October 27, 2007

    #60
    A brutal murder!

    An accident happened last night...

    I killed... I killed... Oh, God, I killed my pyjamas! *bursts into tears*



    They were old and worn off, b...b...but... they were my favourite! Seriously, I almost cried when my foot came out through not where it was supposed to.

    It is not funny!

    I had them for 3 years(I told you they were old), we don't have those in Bulgaria and they had sheep and it said "Sheepy time" and they were really comfortable and I am really sad now. My flatmates laughed at me and if you think about it is really stupid to grieve over some stuff, pyjamas, but it is just so sad... I loved those :(
    They are now neatly folded and... in the trash bin.

    I will miss you! :'(

    ETA: Yes, they are torn at the crotch and NO, it is not because of too much masturbation!

    No comments: