Shorties...

    Wednesday, October 3, 2007

    #52
    I am full of shit sometimes...

    My brain takes massive care of me. Recently I've noticed that in moments of emotion overflow, I react, I have all those thoughts and then... when I calm down (which is actually a complete shut off) I just don't remember. I know how I felt in general, but what I've said or done... is covered in mist. Last night I had some hard moments and I did write about it here. I don't know what I've said. I didn't know what I've said a couple of hours after blogging. I find this very weird, because I want to remember. It is easier now, because it is written down and I can read it, but this is an exception (not all the time I am at the computer logged in to blogger). I think I've worked on this ability of mine for quite a long time of my life, subconsciously of course. And there comes some tough moment, which is not necessarily that bad, but my brain turns on the autopilot... This is how I work out my problems, I just switch them off. Now I come to realize that I am not that optimistic after all, I am just a chicken that hides away... I stick my head in the sand, if I don't see the bad stuff then it is not there, right? Stupid me!

    A few posts before I was admiring life and it's funny ways of crossing people's lives. I remember when I was little, everyone had these notebooks with all kinds of questions and we used to give them to all our friends to fill them out. "What is your motto?" was in every notebook. I didn't have one back then. I do now. Everything happens for a reason! It really does. Life knows its tiny paths... I do fall into traps on my way but there is always a reason for that and there is always someone or something that will give you a kick in the ass (this sounds a little hard, sometimes a few words are more than enough) and there I will be on the road again...

    I am a happy person, I will stay that way!

    No comments: