Shorties...

    Thursday, October 25, 2007

    #58
    Yahoo! Mail and last night

    Oh, the dirty bastards!!!
    You don't do things like this without a warning...
    YIKES!!!
    Yahoo! changed the layout of my mailbox!!! Fuckers!!! Without a warning!!! Without asking me!!!

    Now don't get me wrong... not that I don't like the new stuff (I haven't really explored it) but it is confusing, especially early in the morning...

    ETA: I found the button for getting back my classic mail layout... I want to click it but I will give the new thingy a chance.
    ETA2: Nope, I couldn't do it... Good old mailbox is back on!

    ETA1: I need to learn to express myself better in English and also... learn some new and cool words... I had a great and funny (in my humble opinion) story to tell, wrote it, read it, deleted it (yes, yes... it sounded sooo lame and blah...) Hmmm, I wonder should I try to tell a short version...
    Went to visit a friend. Ran out of alcohol. Couldn't find keys to go out and get alcohol. Couldn't find friend's sister to come and unlock the door(when you cheat on your boyfriend, you can answer the phone to your sister, she knows the lover!). Couldn't ring friend's boyfriend(with a set of keys) to come and unlock the door(pay your bill on time, man!). Drank shitty beer left overs. Spend 3 hours panicking and making ridiculous plans for lame attempts to get some alcohol(waking up neighbours to pass some rakia through the balcony, making a sheetrope... yeah the usual, you know...). Boyfriend found on ICQ. Sister rang back. Keys found next to a cupboard thingie in the hallway(those just get in the way, don't they). Boyfriend came, sister came. Boyfriend and sister really pissed. Three sets of keys, no alcohol, 2 a.m. and time to go home. Seriously, I laughed my ass off at the end. It is funny, if you are me!

    No comments: