Shorties...

    Tuesday, October 2, 2007

    How much can one take? How many fronts can one fight? Can you fight the world? Do you want to fight the world, knowing that the battle is already lost? How much does it hurt when you know you lost a friend? How much it hurts knowing that someone you care about, no matter what is avoiding you and hiding from you? How much it hurts knowing you are lying the whole world? How much it hurts knowing you are one big disappointment? OH, how it hurts knowing you are hurting someone else...
    I want to run away, far away...
    I am not a bad person and yet all I seem to do are bad things.
    How can one be good, how can one be loved when all they do is fuck up and let down...
    This is me...
    I can't live without my friends and then I hurt them so much...

    No comments: