Shorties...

    Friday, October 26, 2007

    #59
    P. bear (and an ETA)




    And among those there should be the new species P. Bear...

    The winter is coming. The weather is getting cold. It is getting dark at 18:00h. And my body suddenly decides that it needs the massive 11 hours of sleep. WTF. This is not napping! This is a nice long deep winter sleep! Last year I had the same problem... and it is starting again :(. I come home from work, feeling tired, then I decide to have a half an hour nap and then I just forgot to wake up. I am not happy about it. This is ridiculous! I am not a 90-year-old granny, I should be more live and vivid. Spending the whole evening and night in bed is just plain insane. Things happen, things are being said and I miss everything, because P. bear has to hibernate. Oh, come on! At least before I wasn't sleeping so deep and I had the slightest idea what was going on around me. Now... I am like dead :(. You can't create memories while sleeping...(this is a bad attempt to translate an old Bulgarian saying). Someone should smack me really hard and take me out of this state... Please...

    ETA:
    -Who are you?
    -Ninja.
    -Then why are you so slow?
    -I am a turtle ninja!

    LAUGH PEOPLE!!! IT IS FUNNY!

    No comments: